Friday, June 19, 2009

Pick your friends wisely

Me: Hello Dr.
Dr Spitzer: Hello Matt. It's been a while since your last visit.
Me: I know. I've been busy.
Dr: With what? I haven't noticed any change in you daily schedule.
Me: Huh? Is that you parked in the green Camry every evening by my house?
Dr: Ahem...Let's move on, and discuss your problems.

Me: Fine. I had another "episode" at work.
Dr: Did this one involve an ice cream cone, handcuffs, and a shaved cat like the other episode?
Me: Huh?
Dr: Whoops sorry...that is Ruth Jones. Whoops...so much for Dr-Patient confidentiality.

Me: Anyhow, let me explain.
Me: I was sitting at my desk doing my daily work, when I was visited by a co-worker. A little chit-chat ensued, and I saw the conversation nearing an end. He then reached down and grabbed a pair of tweezers from my desk---
Dr: Excuse me? Why do you have tweezers at your desk? Are you a eyebrow plucker or shaver?
Me: These are not normal tweezers. They have a very fine point, and are used when I'm in the lab, and need to move something very small under a microscope.
Dr: And...
Me: Huh?
Dr: Do you clean your teeth with them?
Me: What? That's gross.....although sometimes I pick at my fingernails with them.
Dr: Okay Quasimodo...that's much less disgusting.

Me: So, he grabbed the tweezers, and walked out of my cube. I was slightly dumbfounded, and just sat there for a minute. He returned a minute later, and said "Finished!"
Dr: Finished with what?
Me: He proceeded to tell me that was able to pluck his gray hairs by his ears with "pinpoint accuracy."


Dr: Impressive.
Me: No...No...Not impressive. Disgusting! My lab/fingernail tweezers were just used as a grooming tool for a stranger.
Dr: I'm not sure why you're so upset.
Me: I'm not finished.

Me: He then notices my earphones connected to my Mp3 player. They are the kind with removable squishy ear buds at the end. He asks if they have good sound quality, and I answered in the affirmative. He then proceeds to grab them, and stick them in his ears, and asks for a demo....like I'm running a second-hand Best-buy or something.
Dr: So...what did you do? Did you get upset? Did you ask him to put the earphones down?
Me: Not exactly.
Dr: What exactly.
Me: I turned on some music.


Dr: You are an enabler. He is obviously someone who has no issues invading personal space or possessions, and you just fed the beast.
Me: I was flabbergasted. I froze. I felt like I was 14 at a church youth dance, and Cami Dyer came up and asked me to slow dance. I didn't say anything...i just froze.
Dr: So what are you going to do?
Me: It's already done. I threw away the ear bud attachments and the tweezers.
Dr: Why didn't you just clean them off?
Me: There isn't enough rubbing alcohol in the world to cleanse the mental images. Those items are dead to me.

Me: In fact, at that point I wouldn't have been surprised if he stuck his hand down my pants and asked why I preferred boxers over briefs?
Dr: Did you want him to stick his hand down your pants?
Me: No!! I'm just saying that I was frozen, and felt "possession-raped."
Dr: Calm down mister...those are strong words...I should know. Here are my suggestions. Get a shiny marble, and cover it in pepper spray or mace. Leave it on your desk, and then when he returns, tell him that it is a "flavor-ball" direct from India. He'll pop that cleary into his mouth, and the hilarity will ensue.
Me: That sounds like a terrible thing to do.
Dr: Yes it does. And that suggestion is free...as a friend.

Me: Now, about your nightly voyeur habits....

41 comments:

boisebyufans said...

Very funny. We've missed you. . .glad you're back.

Alex L said...

I have tweezers... I use them to fix my cd player.

Funny as always dude.

Gamb said...

Wonderful post! These are some good tips, but there’s better ones out there. I would definitely research it, Keno is by far the best game ever.

Staci said...

When I was a law clerk, there used to be this senior judge who subbed for about three months when one of the other judges had to go to Iraq. He used to put his hand in his pants, scratch himself in his, uh, nether regions, and then proceed to put that unwashed hand in whatever you were eating and help himself to a bite. He's lucky the entire staff didn't end up in therapy from that.

Sorcerer said...

wow! nice post

腳亞子 said...

Happy New Year~~!!!............................................................

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

九份 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

時尚 said...

每一粒厄運的種子,卻包孕著未來豐盛的果實........................................

王志竹 said...

GOOD........................................

cc22 said...

角色扮演,
睡衣,
SM,
潤滑液,
情趣玩具,
愛愛,


跳蛋,
G點,
按摩棒,
跳蛋,
飛機杯,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,
情趣娃娃,
自慰器,
情趣用品,情趣,

童紫勳 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。......................................................

KarieS美航嘉雯 said...

hello~..................................................

ParisH said...

幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................

RexTemples20144 said...

謝謝您的分享~感恩唷!!..................................................

李0825juanherzberg said...

ut男同志聊天小聊天室彰化聊天室豆豆聊聊天080人聊天室華人成人片華人最大男同志聊天室貼片下載無碼影片直播無碼影片一無碼電影18無碼片試看無碼片網無碼成人片免費看無碼成人免費片無碼色網無碼免費直播無碼免費試看無碼動畫下載無碼動畫影片無碼專業網無碼愛愛無碼電話無碼電話下載貼片免費看貼色影片黑絲貼圖黑絲影片黑襪片黑襪影片少年阿賓系列小說言情小說免費線上閱讀 成人漫畫0204貼圖區

韋于倫成 said...

教育無他,愛與榜樣而已......................................................

M12aeganT_Moe12 said...

85cc卡通成人片 av免費視訊 尋夢網聊天室 免費成人 高雄交友網 女優寫真網站 性感影片 歐美 自拍 ut聊天室 女女愛愛 情趣桃園 成人網站 少女自拍 av影城 台灣a片免費看 情色漫畫 色情"" 一夜情 383 18禁 玩美女人 電眼美女 辣妹性感 人妻相簿, 激情熟女 影音視訊聊天室 視訊聊天 a圖片免費看 寫真免費影片 85cc成人圖片 杜雷斯成人微風 免費視訊 視訊聊天室 自拍性愛貼圖 援交妹拍影片 情人趣味 免費線上影片 av免費影片觀賞 洪爺影城如何下載 大奶色情影片 520sex 成人片下載 新任巨乳女教師奈奈下 性愛光碟 後宮電影院+入口 限制級 0204 性愛免費看 歐美正妹走光照

韋于倫成 said...

打炮自拍貼圖夫妻自拍片成人無碼片線上看18限成人影片甜心寶貝貼影區都都成人貼圖站都都成人網都都貼片區都都貼圖站都督成人貼圖都督情色網野求拳陰莖套陰道貼圖陰道遊戲最女優最性感美女遊戲最新av女優無碼都都成人貼片都都成人區都都成人往聊一夜情聊天,ut聊天男 聊天室聊天室男同志莉的遊戲處女免費處女男喜歡人少年阿賓系列小說言情小說免費線上閱讀 色情影片成人貼圖站

ShilaLong嘉雯 said...

傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心..................................................

tgibson said...

要愛你的仇敵,為那些逼迫你的人禱告 ..................................................

Kath黃rinA俊宇 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world...................................................................

曉薇 said...

祝大家都平平安安健健康康!

怡潔怡潔 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考.................................................................

立偉立偉 said...

Quality is better than quantity.................................................................

靜宸靜宸 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

婉婷 said...

成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................................

玉婷良DGFHFJ瑋黃吳 said...

far from eye, far from heart...................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

相逢即是有緣~~留個言問候一聲,祝您平安順利............................................................

國昆 said...

When everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.............................................................

蔡舜娟蔡舜娟 said...

很期待新的內容,幫你推個文^^ ............................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

a云c2v吳c9f8文sagd1 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

奕蕭君 said...

Learning makes life sweet.

黃於志豪士賢 said...

人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。..................................................

陳宇緯陳宇緯陳宇緯 said...

你的blog超棒..................................................................

文王廷 said...

很棒的分享~~~來留個言囉~~~~............................................................

王志陳雅竹豪 said...

嘿,你的部落格不錯哦!............................................................

孫邦柔 said...

「仁慈」二個字,就能讓冬天三個月都溫暖。..................................................

aisha said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
1993 Volkswagen Corrado AC Compressor

sheena said...

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

Chevy W7500 Turbocharger

Locations of visitors to this page