Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh yeah....I'm still here suckas

You didn't think I would up and disappear did you??

You know I can't quit you.

Watch for the return of mediocre humor after the new year. While you're desperately waiting, head over to REVIEW SPEW for the funniest reviews west of Laramie Wyoming.

If I'm not humorous, then my 2 other counterparts surely bring the funny home to roost.


And if none of this is very funny, do a net worth calculation, and compare it to 2 years ago...hilarious. (Hmmm...I got a negative number both times, and I don't think 2 of these negatives make a positive)

-Matt

5 comments:

eve cleveland said...

Look, I don't want to get ugly. But we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Let's try the easy way first. Write some more funny sh*t NOW. Do you hear me , boy?
Eve

Rickey Henderson said...

Rickey is elated to see you still alive and kicking. Keep up the strong work sir.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

As I speak, I am in the process of tearing my world apart, and finding a new world to kill time in. Like you hopefully sometime early next year, will be able to focus on you and yours. Have a nice Holiday (would say Christmas, but that would be politically incorrect---and I don't want to offend anyone---besides I'm an
Fresbeetarian---we believe when we die our souls go up on the roof.

Alex L said...

Two negatives always make a positive

Father Muskrat said...

It's about damned time you showed up again. Happy New Year!

Locations of visitors to this page