Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh say can you C++




#include "funny.h"

int main () {

for (2008day=1; 2008day<366; 2008day++)
{

Click here;

if (Is_there_a_post == False)
Click here;
else if (currentpost == funny)
Click here;
else
Click here;
}
return 0;
}

Now...before you hardcore douche-monger code demons go screaming at me about data types, syntax, initialization, or operator overload...save it. Luckily, I wrote my own library called funny.h which does all sort of magical and amazing things like enable you to produce poor code, and miraculously fix everything. So bite it.


If this is VERY unfunny and you just skimmed to the end, click HERE. I have a new post today at scrivel.com which may be funny.

3 comments:

Chat Blanc (aka Sandy) said...

"funniest engineer in his group"--*snort*! dude, doesn't that make you like a freak of nature or something? :)

The Hypocritical One said...

If only I were the funniest...I'm like the enginerd outcast. double freak of nature.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

typical programmer....no comments.

And there is a joke in there somewhere about how I just said that in the comments section, but reviewing code always makes my brain hurt.

Locations of visitors to this page