Monday, August 4, 2008

The anti-Ken Jennings

I'm generally against posting funny videos received in an e-mail as 85% of the Internet has generally viewed it before I have.

But this guy is amazing. I thought it was fake, but snopes.com hasn't said much about it yet. I can't even imagine how many 80 year old women dropped their dentures as they watched this and got upset at him missing every puzzle. Either that, or "Depends" sales spiked on this night.



Dumbest Guy Ever on Wheel of Fortune - Watch more free videos

3 comments:

Da Old Man said...

Could you imagine him on Jeopardy?

The Nemesing One said...

Wow. That's embarassing.

Stephanie M said...

too funny. I hadn't seen this yet! you sound like me - everytime I "discover" something great - its old news to everyone else :( If only I could be cutting edge....

Locations of visitors to this page