Friday, July 18, 2008

California Dreamin

This blog is un-manned, but not on a mission to find ancient rain on Mars. Regularly scheduled blogging will return early next week. No word on if it will be remotely funny. If you are monitoring this to steal stuff from my house, please take the TV. I'd really like to get an HD anyway.

I have an agenda while on my trip to California...but had a dream involving a few other things that I might see while down there. Here is my family slide show.

Man I sure was happy when I found the star for Hannah Montana in the Hollywood walk of fame. I was slightly interested to find that her hands were much larger than mine. What?? Well, I don't believe the myth that your hands are in proportion to....well, on to the next slide.

I was so pumped to see the guys from Chips eating at In and Out. I love Ponch and the other white dude. I got a pic with them, and inquired what celebreality show they'd be on next. Ponch stated that he was going to be on the next season of "Flava of love," and the white guy had wandered off to smoke a joint.

We went to a baseball game. I caught this foul ball. Nothing else eventful there though.


At Six Flags, Magic Mountain, the thug teenagers tried to take my wallet. They left me alone when they found out that they made more money than I did.


We stopped at the beach, and I got a brat. My wife snapped a candid photo of me enjoying the sun. I got these weird tan lines on my back and sides like something was covering up parts of my skin...oh well.


I did notice that the realty market must be going very well down here. They all had millions of signs out everywhere. Must be nice to be in such a hot market.



We went to look for the famed vineyards and orange fields in California, but found another kind of growing facility.

I love getting my picture taken on rides. I did notice a lot of foreigners. This group of Norwegians weren't too happy when I stood up without my shirt on the ride. They were ready to buy many copies if I hadn't screwed it up. I wished I would have trimmed my armpits.
I couldn't include a picture of myself and Arnold at the beach. He said a recent picture of him without his shirt on was not very flattering, and declined. (just kidding...I took it after, and am in negotiations with TMZ to sell it)

7 comments:

Dan da Man said...

Wow you sure know how to have a boring time

MissMP said...

Wow, you are very photogenic. I am glad you had such an awesome time.

Captain Mary said...

You are just a rip, have a great time and welcome your return.

The Nemesing One said...

I think I'm pregnant. And you're the mother.

Da Old Man said...

Looks like you're having a great time. Party on.

April said...

pot farm?! how convienient! lol

The Hypocritical One said...

I'm back you suckas....no more boring posts...only semi-boring ones.

Locations of visitors to this page