Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chickens don't clap...

Yet again...I am late to the game with something. My brother gave me the DVDs of Arrested Development. The humor is right up my alley...why did it take so long for me to get into this? Oh yeah...the series was cancelled also.
I guess I did get into the Wire before that series ended, albeit after season 4. (my favorite show of all-time)
If we had television or the Internet in this town, I may have known about these things.
Michael's brother Gob (George) is so stinking funny in this show....here's a lazy man youtube clip.




3 comments:

The Nemesing One said...

So you will watched TV series that have been cancelled. May I suggest one of the greatest shows of all time that was cancelled not once but twice? A little gem known as JERICHO! Get'r done.

boisebyufans said...

Dan and I love Arrested Development! It has to be one of the funniest shows we have ever seen. We started it late too and are on the second episode of season three. Does Marinda like it??

Major Undeclared said...

About time. That's all I'm saying. About time.

Locations of visitors to this page